Ogee’s first new product of 2018, the Tinted Sculpted Lip Oils ($26), the latest edition to the cult-favorite Sculpted Lip Oil , is now with more advanced organic plumping agents and of course natural tints inspired by the season’s most beautiful flowers.
A silky, solid blend of organic Jojoba Oil and Butters that melt instantly onto lips to moisturize and nourish, lightly infused with refreshing organic Peppermint Essential Oil to soothe. An emollient layer of beauty-enhancing natural color plumps with fast acting Hyaluronic Acid and long-lasting vegetable derived volumizers.
Key Claims Hydrates & Nourishes – A revolutionary delivery system melts a matrix of oils directly into lips for instant absorption and skin softening.
Conditions & Cools – Formula glides easily over lips and imparts a minty tingle to instantly improve appearance and reduce signs of aging.
Plumps & Protects – Lips are left under an emollient layer of antioxidants, butters, and waxes to shield against the elements and lock-in potent natural plumping ingredients. Key Ingredients:
• Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil – Instantly hydrates and treats with rich levels of essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
• Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Penetrates deeply to increase lip volume by up to 8.5% in one hour after use. Stimulates collagen production.
• DPHP – Plant derived long-term plumper. Reduces depth and width of lip wrinkles by 37% in 15 days.
• Organic Coconut Oil – This heavy, edible oil is rich in saturated fats (medium chain fatty acids/triglycerides), which will smooth and soften the surface of lips.
• Organic Peppermint Oil – Fresh, clean and minty, this classic edible essential oil is a hybrid between the Water Mint and the Spearmint plants. It is known to impart many health benefits when ingested. The same powerful menthol compound that tingles lips also draws blood to the lips to make them look fuller and healthier.
• Vitamin E – Trusted antioxidant; protects against free radicals to shield lips against the signs of aging.
• Organic Beeswax – “Hand crafted” by thousands of worker bees on an organic farm and extracted from the honey comb. Its unique structure forms a barrier over skin to protect against the elements, but still allows for the skin to breath and remain comfortable.